Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Nov. 24, 2008 - Ass Kicking Machine

My Influences:


Ass Kicking Machines

This is the best thing I've ever come across using Craigslist.org!
See the link below for the text included with this fantastic machine; we'll call it the "Red Forman Delight."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Some Links:

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/orc/408390645.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
~ Winston Churchill

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Austin, Texas, United States
Music has been, at the very least, a truly notable part of most of my life. It was guitar in the late '80s through the '90s, playing the punk rock and death metal until the uilleann pipes came along to show me Irish music. Somewhere in the midst of the pipering madness, I decided to pick up a string bass. Next thing I knew, I was in Austin, TX studying traditional jazz and playing string bass full-time. Music has been good to me and continues to show me the good things in life. With this blog, I hope to share some of those good things (more than likely, I'll probably share some rants, too). I hope you get something from it, even if it's just a good laugh (with me or at me: your choice).